Women's Outdoors Club membership:
Women's Outdoors Club reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership.
- Club dues are paid annually and are non-refundable.
Women's Outdoors Club E-Commerce Store Returns & Refunds:
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your returned item should include the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- We will then initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Outdoors Club Events: Women's Outdoors Club reserves the right to cancel a trip due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. Events can also be cancelled due to inclement weather
- If WOC club cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Please read the refund policy of the individual event before RSVPing for said event.